Three Roll Fix Axis
- Both the bottom rolls are driven rolls
- All rolls are mounted on heavy duly ball bearing .Total 4 bearing per roller
- Fully hydraulically operated machine requires less input power compared to electro hydraulic
- Separate digital roll position meter for each side of roll makes it easy to maintain parallelism between top and bottom roll
- Extra heavy central support with bearing to resist point load on roller and for longer roller life
- Hydraulically operated drop end frame for ease of job removal
- A single person can operate the machine while rolling
- Hardened rolls up to 52-55 RC
- Tilt able top roll for ease of removal of duly rolled shells
- Cone bending arrangement between bottom rolls for smaller diameter cone rolling
- Extra heavy cone bending arrangement on frame for bigger diameter cone rolling
- Electrical control panel with moving trolley for all around access to operator
- PLC controls for automatic bending and rolling
- All 3 rolls positively driven for thin material rolling
- Extended shaft for section rolling die mounting for rolling of section like angle, channel, beams, flats, pipes, bar etc.
- Specially developed low cost economical hydraulic systems a perfect machine for small engineering work shop
- Since the top roll is moved with hydraulic pressure the rolling defect like ovality,apple effect correcion is easily possible.
- Due to more power available by hydraulic systems the cycle can be completed in single pass or with minimum no of passes reducing overall operation timefor rolling.
- Variable speed of rolling for slow speed for heavy plate thickness rolling and vise a versa.
- Only single person can operate machine after plate feeding and up to rolled shell removal.
- Small engineering workshop willing to invest less still automate rolling .
- Open type rolling requiring mass production qty.
- Can use as a straightening machine for pre formed material for reuse
- Can use where different operations like pre bending, rolling, material straightening ,Conical rolling, section rolling need to be carried out in single machine.