Four Roll Planetary Axis
- Both top and bottom rolls are positively driven by in line mounted planetary gear box and hydraulic motor
- Roll parallelism maintained by solid linkage mechanism
- Digital display for roll position for ease of rolling and for fast rolling of repetitive type components.
- Spherical roller bearings are used as standard in all our models.
- Heavy duty reinforced steel frames duly stress relieved and epoxy painted after sand blasting
- Electronic proportional balancing using hydraulic system specially developed for plate bending machine
- 3 roll or all 4 rolls positively driven by line mounted planetary gear box and hydraulic motor
- Induction Hardened rolls for 52-55 RC hardness
- Conical bending device
- Provision for section rolling
- Section bending dies
- Horizontal plate feeding in to the machine
- Rolls are directly driven with in line mtg gear box and motor avoiding any power loss which is there in secondary transmission type drive unit.
- The constant pinch bottom roll makes it possible to roll material withou use of over head crane for smaller components
- A rapid and repetitive cycle enables mass production of standard rolling requirement
- Swing arm type system which has less friction bearing parts compared to rectiliniar guide type machines .Hence more reliable and less maintenance required.
- The flat edges are shortest possible within all type of bending machine
- Auto squaring is possible due to the opposite roll working as a reference roll
- Tighter most diameter is sometimes at 1.1 times the top roll diameter
- Low maintenance due to very less moving parts
- Railway: water tank, tankar, coach bogie wall profile bending/rolling Automobile: silencers, fuel tanks, mufflers',
- Offshore: drill rings
- Storage: silos,tanks,
- General engineering: Pressure vessal,boiler, tanks, piping, filter body
- Earth moving: Excavator bucket, road roller drum, mobile compactors